zaterdag 18 augustus 2007

15 minutes before TCCC

I don't think it is a good idea to practice 15 minutes before the match, might waisted some number of neurons better used for the match. Maybe I just write something here. After two canceled match I managed to stay yellow, SRM 362 I suppose to get very big rating drop, -120 or more, since I got a failed challenge + 0 points which is -25. SRM 363 was my best performance so far, gained + 120. All in all both canceled I guess I am even.

I don't know if I should believe this feeling or not, some minutes before SRM 362, I have a bad feeling about the match, and it turn out that it was a bad match for me. And now seems I have the same feeling. Anyway we have 3 chances to qualify, if I did not make it this time, just try another one.


Edit:

After the match, turns out that somehow my feeling was right, the 500 ptr was a greedy problem. Up until now, these kind of problems always made me nervous. I rarely feels confident when submitting solution on greedy problem, that's why it took me long time to work on this problem, left me only with 20 minutes to think about the third problem. Still I am lucky enough in this match to solve both 250 & 500 ptr. Yay ! still qualified, and still yellow, though I lost 23 points :P

Geen opmerkingen: